CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 27 April 2013

In My Mailbox #11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we have received for review, swapped, or purchased that week. 

Library:







Borrowed:



I've already finished Wintergirls. It was heartbreaking but really really amazing. I have technically already read What Happened to Goodbye but I'm rereading it now. I don't know anything about Passion Blue but I thought it looked interesting, and my friend loved Legend so she's letting me borrow it. (Another friend of mine hated it, so I don't know what I'll think of it...haha)

ANOTHER UPDATE: This month I have been really sucky at posting things, and I hate it. So much. I wish I could post more stuff, and I resent the fact that I'm lazy and can only post once or twice a week, but my schedule is out of control and I'm barely fitting in time for this post. Again, so so so sorry, I feel totally out of the whole blogosphere. . . and also feel like I've abandoned everyone. 

I am expecting a less hectic May so hopefully I'll be posting like crazy again come next month. Love ya'll, I had to schedule this post since I'm going to a Bat Mitzvah this weekend ;)

1 comment:

  1. I loved Legend! Hope you enjoy it :)

    I felt the same way in March. Too many things kept getting in the way of blogging. Have fun at the Bat Mitzvah!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!